Within the scope of integrated project system and service purchase, project management and consultancy service, it offers project management services, supply projects consultancy, military/technological certification services, R&D projects consultancy, quality assurance services, business services and infrastructure services in long-term defense and security projects including advanced technology.
In Integrated Mine Clearance area; it has been organized in order to provide professional Consultancy and Project Support for mine clearance companies in accordance with the rules of IMAS - International Mine Action Standards (Published by GICHD) and SUT/SOP - Standing Operation Procedures; by using the most efficient methods, cost-efficiently and in such a way to smoothly conclude it within the required time period.
MBA Defense Technologies is performing the integrated management of service supply projects for the clearance of mines and unexploded ordnance from the lands with mines and unexploded ordnance (UXO) both in land and abroad through “Turkey-Syria Border Mine Clearance Project” still being executed by Ministry of National Defense with its employees and managerial staff within its organization who served as experts in Turkish Armed Forces in the area of explosives and mines for long years and it is also providing project consultancy services.
It provides consultancy services which will allow smooth performance of mine clearance projects with its experienced mine clearance and dog training personnel who have international mine clearance certificate and are experienced in project management and expert in security and explosive substances who served and performed duties in United Nations, NATO, NSPA, USA Headquarters and in Turkish Ministry of National Defense, Turkish General Staff and Land Forces headquarters for long years.
• Performance of the minefield clearance project according to the suggestions of International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) and designing the activities within this scope according to the needs and operational conditions.
• To ensure secure and effective performance of mine clearance activities and planning the activities
• To provide Standard Operational Procedures/SOP, its technical aspects, safety measures and all other instructions in accordance. To minimize the risks and threats arising due to the land mines in managing mine clearance activities in the field where project is executed and in mine clearance and quality management activities.
• To prepare the own SOPs of mine clearance contractors or coordination and assistance in their preparations which will elaborate the approved methods in the execution of mine clearance
• To organize and plan the organizational and operational accreditation activities of the mine clearance institution or assist the contractor company in those activities
• To ensure that the mine clearance activities are in accordance with International Mine Action Standards (IMAS), SOPs of the contactor and terms of the contract.
• Removal and extermination of mines
• Determination of the modalities of working field and carrying into execution
• To ensure any kind of coordination and control continuously with all institutions and organizations becoming parties of the contract in project management (Ministry of National Defense, other relevant military institutions, Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Health, Governorates of the relevant provinces, local governances and the gendarmerie in the region etc.)
• Performance of coordination with the independent contractor that will carry out quality control with NATO/NSPA during and at the end of the mine clearance activity (Independent Validation and Verification Contractor-IV&V contractor) and smooth performance of the control and inspection of the operations.
• Providing medical support